Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mexico ("^_____^")

Mexico(":
                                                  Home Sweet Home(":
                                     





Ill be in Mexico May 31, throw June 5,(":
My airplane ticket from Italy to Mexico is $748.59

                                       Well the Main reson ill be going to Mexico is because i miss all
my family&& really want to see them,there for I decided to go(":
                                   Allso i wont be paying for any Hotel...
                                                                Ill be staying with my grama(": In Michuacan,Mexico OOOOH YAHHHHHHHH MICHUACAN""":"D
                                                   Well i wont be talking much!!!
                                          Ill just show you some images of what ill be doing...
This are some of MEXICOS GREAT waterfalls(":
There AWESOME(":
Food i missed eating...I think in these 5days i well gaine acopule pounds(":Hahahahaa Yes as you can see I well ENJOY ever moment:"D
What can I say...I missed my Town,Country,&&people(":


                                                    

Well you cant go wrong SOCCER is MEXICANS fav sport(": ill sure be doing that with all my cusins,uncles,&&old friends(":

And last but not lest MEXICAN PARTIES("^_____^")





You know how we do...
We do parties in the STEETS(":

Yahhhhhhhhhhhhh STREETS PARTIES(": Were just so unique(":




My Transportastion(":


&&just incase my Donky gets tiyerd...I got this AWESOME car with Wagen Wheels:"D With GREAT speed it can go up to 5mph...Isnt that FAST""(":


On average ill be spending about $300 witch=3,000 pesos a day:"D
Wooooooow Mexico is just GREAT Iwould NEVER finish showing you all the GREAT places&&Resons why Mexico is GREAT...But for now you got an idea of the things ill be doing(":
I spend about $2,248.59 witch=about $22,500 pesos(";
Im left with $11,487.67



No comments:

Post a Comment